Saturday, August 01, 2009

Stuffed Bell Peppers

I'm somewhat backlogged with posts so I'm gonna try and get a few up today. The first one is stuffed bell peppers. This was an easy and tasty dinner. The great thing about stuffed bell peppers is you can pretty much take whatever you have on hand and throw it all together. I really enjoyed these.

I'm not gonna post the ingredients to this one because I kinda of just threw things together and I didn't measure things. Really though like I said, throw in whatever you want.


First I sauteed up some onions then browned my beef.




















yay all ready. Drain grease.





















Threw in some tomatoes and green peppers




















Cooked until the tomatoes got nice and juicy and I smushed them up.




















In the meantime while that's simmering away, cut your peppers in half and clean them out.




















Mix your meat concoction with some rice that you already cooked and stuff those peppers.




















grate up some cheese and throw that on top.




















Now pour chicken broth into the pan so it comes up the sides a little bit and cover. Stick in oven for about 30-40 minutes until nice and hot. The tops will be all crispy.








































Enjoy :)

0 comments: