Saturday, June 27, 2009

Cheesecake

We haven't posted for a bit but that doesn't mean we haven't been cookin' up a storm. So here is a back log of some recipes. First off is a delicious Cheesecake I made for a BBQ a few weeks ago. I don't have any final plated pictures because I took it to the party and it got gobbled up. People seemed to be pleased with it and it's definetly a keeper recipe. I also made a nice strawberry topping to go with it. However, it's about as far from healthy is a food can get so be warned.

Cheesecake from Cooks Illustrated

It seems that I've misplaced the recipe for this one and my membership with Cooks Illustrated expired. I'll still give you the picture montage, but I don't think I can trust myself to remember the correct measurements and times. If I do come across the recipe I'll repost it because it's a very good one.







































































































































































































































:)

0 comments: